Thursday, November 22, 2007

Two Symbols Together For The First Time

Che-Guevara-hexagramPhoto of hexagram on the famous cap of Che Guevara is courtesy of shbnggrth who wrote to me that:
Che Guevara has become larger than life. Shirts, books, movies, his face is everywhere. He is idolized and revered, yet people who he sent to jail in Cuba are still there. He was a murderer, but people don't WANT to see this. His face has become a capitalist tool, which was what he was against! Talk about turning in your grave. The icons used on his hat are symbols of things he stood against. Just like his face been used for what he stood against!
When two symbols appear together for the first time, like Che Guevara with the Star of David - it makes you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You honor me!
I especially like the sentence you added at the end! It is my goal to make people think for themselves, not follow what I say or anyone else for that matter.
Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I think you don't understand the meaning of the word revolution

Unknown said...

I have never seen murder in the dictionary entry for the word "revolution"! But like the "Evil Empire"/Evil Goverments always say, "You can't make an omelet with out breaking some eggs!"
Now that Raul Castro has taken over the duties of Cuba I hope that he allows the political prisoners out and their stories told so all the Che followers can see how "saintly" their "Messiah" was! History will tell all of our stories!